– Below is the announced line-up for tonight’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view:
World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules Match)
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista (Last Man Standing Match)
Edge vs. Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match)
Triple H vs. Sheamus (Street Fight)
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (If Punk loses, his head gets shaved)
Women’s Champion Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Match)
JTG vs. Shad Gaspard (Strap Match)
Batista is expected to take time off, meaning he’ll likely lose tonight. Edge is expected to beat Jericho, while Shad is expected to beat JTG.
– Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Cody Rhodes were in LA filming commercials for SmackDown’s move to Syfy, which could potentially mean that Kingston and Rhodes are drafted to SmackDown while Mysterio and Swagger remain on Raw.
– F4WOnline.com reports that Mickie James was released, in part, due to problems on the company’s recent tour of Europe. James was late for the bus on more than one occasion, and her tardiness held transportation up. It was considered the straw that broke the camel’s back dating back to her being disciplined by being sent to SmackDown due to substandard performances and issues with her weight.
– Blackhawks’ F Marian Hossa is scheduled for a disciplinary hearing Sunday with the NHL. Hossa hit Nashville’s Dan Hamhuis from behind into the boards as they raced for the puck behind the net. The penalty carried with it an automatic review by the league. A decision on any suspension should come at some point this afternoon.
– Royals’ 3B Josh Field (torn labrum in hip) has elected to undergo arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip, the same procedure that teammate 3B Alex Gordon had last year. Fields had been rehabbing the injury with the hopes of coming back this season, but by choosing to undergo the procedure, he will almost definitely miss the rest of 2010.